53) Principle of Res-Judicata applies;
21) The father of which of the leader has been the Deputy Prime Minister of India?
9) When was the Advocate Act Introduced?
26) While interpreting the phrase “equality before the law” contained in Article 14 of the Constitution, the Supreme Court constantly maintained that equality means;
39) Leading questions can be asked even without permission of court during
1) Who categorised the subject of Jurisprudence as ‘Expositorial Jurisprudence’ andcensorialJurisprudence?
68) An agreement enforceable at law is _____________
40) What do you mean by word ‘evidence’?
69) An agreement shall be void for:
67) An agreement to remain unmarried is ____________
30) Which of the following Writs is a bulwark of personal freedom?
22) Who was the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly of India
23) The concept of ‘Judicial Review’ in India is based on
24) Protection of environment is a:
59) Which of the following is correct of a standard form contract?
75) In which of the following cases, it was said that “unless a right of appeal is clearly given by statute it does not exist”:
72) Under Section 25 of the land Acquisition Act, the amount of compensation awarded by the court
25) The item ‘Education’ belongs to the
4) The Consumer Protection Act was enacted in:
51) Principle of Res-sub Judice is provided in:
48) The Trade Union Act provide for:
85) In the IPC, nothing is an offence which is done by a Child under:
18) The Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act 1989 is based on which School of Muslim Law
56) “X” residing in Delhi, publishes statements defamatory to “Y” in Calcutta. “Y” can sue “X” at:
87) Under Section 498A, the ‘Cruelty’ means and includes:
12) Power of Disciplinary Committee under the Advocate Act is provided under:
76) Which of the following sections deals with the provisions relating to maximum period for which an under trial prisoner can be detained
15) In India the Arbitration and Conciliation Act was enacted in
32) “Rule of Law is the antithesis of arbitrariness in all civilized societies. It has come to be regarded as mark of a free society. It seeks to maintain the balance between the opposite notions of individual liberty and public order” this was opined by whom in famous “Habeas Corpus” case.
16) Section 10 sub section (i) of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act talks about
29) What is the period of appointment of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India
86) Right of private defence of the body extends to voluntarily causing death if the offence, which occasions the exercise of right:
88) What is the offence where preparation itself of an offence is punishable:
82) Free Transferability of Share is mandatory in a
61) A Contingent agreement based on an impossible event under Section 36 is _________
47) The minimum Wages Act was enacted:
54) Validity of a foreign judgment can be challenged under Section 13 of CPC:
41) What is fact in issue?
81) Upon failure to hold Statutory Meeting, the penalty for the defaulting Company shall be
63) In famous Carlill V/s Carbolic Smoke Ball Co., (1893) 1 QBD 256, the Hon’ble Court held that the Contract was accepted on being ____________
79) The existence of statutes of limitation are due to :
13) The Indian Council of Arbitration was established in a) 1956
49) Foreign Court under Section 2(5) of CPC Means:
45) The Trade Union Act was enacted
83) The Memorandum of Association of a listed company shall be as per
6) The amendment in Motor Vehicle Act in 1994, the compensation in case of death of person is
52) Doctrine of Res-Judicata as contained in Section 11 of CPC is based on the maxim:
78) The term ‘Negotiable Instrument’ is defined in the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 under Section:
19) Under the Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956 a female Hindu has the Capacity to take a son or daughter in adoption if:
62) The consensus ad-idem means:
80) Limitation Act is applicable to
2) Who described Jurisprudence as Lawyers’ Extra Version?
44) The term “Lay-off” has been defined under the Industrial Dispute Act:
5) Appeal against the award of Claims Tribunals under the Motor Vehicles Act 1988 can be made under:
31) Supremacy of law, Equality before Law, and predominance of legal spirit are the basic principles of doctrine of
34) Consumer Protection Act 1986 is predominantly based on UN General Assembly resolution with due negotiations in the
46) The term “Minimum Wage” has been described in:
73) The undertaking contained in a promissory note, to pay a certain sum of money is
55) Under Section 15 of CPC, every suit shall be instituted in:
58) In every plaint, under Section 26 of CPC, facts should be proved by:
20) A Child born of void and voidable marriage under Hindu Law is:
38) Communication between husband and wife is treated as privileged if communication:
64) Inadequacy of Consideration does not make the contract_________
74) Recently, in which case the Kerala High Courth held that a University Grant Commission criterion which allowed certain relaxation in marks to reserved categories in violation of Article 16(1) of the Constitution.
33) Maxim ‘delegates non potest delegare’ means:
43) The term “Lock-out” under the Industrial Dispute Act defined in
10) The Bar Council of India Consist of following as ex-officio member:
57) A Suit for damages for breach of Contract can be filed, at a place:
11) Indian Bar Committee was constituted first time under the chairman of Sir Adward Chamier in the year:
71) “Dealer” includes a person who is engaged –
60) As a general rule, an agreement made without consideration is ______________
84) Which of the following clause from Memorandum of Association cannot be amended?
8) In Torts, in case of Defamation
35) Which of the following is irrelevant fact under Evidence Act, 1872?
77) The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 came into force on
37) Which one is exception to ‘rule of hearsay’ evidence?
66) Exposure of goods by a shopkeeper is ___________
7) Under the Vicarious Liability, the liability is
27) The number of Fundamental Rights available in Constitution of India are:
17) A Sunni Muslim marries with Kitabya girl, the marriage is
36) Test of Competency of witness is
3) ‘Fiction Theory’ is related to which of the following concepts?
70) Void Agreement signifies:
50) Judgment under Section 2(9) Means
65) A jus in personam means a right against ____________
28) Which one of the following Fundamental Rights was described by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar as ‘the heart and Soul of the Constitution?